Pages

Search This Blog

Friday 29 June 2012

About Myself :)

Assalamualaikum. Hi and welcome to my blog which I have specially created to facilitate the teaching and learning of the BEL311 course. As you are all well aware, the BEL311 course is a different ballgame altogether, compared to the previous two BEL course you had already undergone, namely the BEL120 and the BEL260 courses. While those courses worked on your proficiency, the BEL311 emphasises on the skills needed to produce an academic (term) paper at the end of the semester. Hence, all our class activities are geared towards that purpose. This is also a blog  where you can find out almost about the trip of my English for Academic Purposes (BEL311) class for every class that I follow. You may learn a little about the input that I have learned and I shared in this blog. For my classmates, the blog will be able to help you to recall some of what we have learned in this subject. I hope you will enjoy following my blog and can fully support me until this blog not only be a corner of your entertainment, but also can be a good very good source of knowledge in your learning. THANK YOU GUYS ! :)


Let me introduce about myself first. My name is Firdaus Shamil Bin Basiran and I am 19 years old. I come from Kuala Selangor, Selangor and my school before is SAM Jeram and SMKA Kuala Selangor. On 21 May 2011, I have registered in UiTM Segamat, Johor and live in Sempana Riau college. On the same day, the other students like me start our 'Minggu Destini Siswa' for Part 1 before starting our study here for a week. For the first time I'm being here, I can say that this place is quite big different from what I thought. I am a student of Diploma in Banking (DIB) under Business Managemant Faculty and I am from the group JBM1123U. For every week, I have three times of English for Academic Purposes (BEL311) class which is on Monday, Thursday, and Friday.


The pictures below show some picture of my university and the video is the recording during 'Minggu Destini Siswa' for all Part 1 students, UiTM Segamat, Johor.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment